At a Glance
- 225 new homes, including zero carbon homes with electric car charging points
- High quality, affordable homes, designed to be tenure blind
- New Community Hub and/or co-working facilities, with the potential to offer early years education
- Medical facilities, including a GP surgery
- A new country park with 2.3 km of new walking routes
- New landscaping with extension of ponds with cycle/pedestrian routes to wider country park, and links to existing footpaths
- Planted landscape buffers to reduce impact on to the wider landscape, open green space and play space provisions
- Engagement with local schools with our Eddie & Ellie’s Wild Adventures initiative
- Subject to Draft Regulation 19 approval in the local district plan
- Draft allocation
With family at the heart of all we do, it’s important to us that we give back to both existing and new communities.
With the provision for play space within this new neighbourhood alongside swathes of open green space, future generations will be able to enjoy all that is on offer, close to home. Building upon a key part of our social value generation, Building Future Generations.
Zero Carbon Placemaking
As part of Thakeham’s mission to invigorate the house-building industry into climate action, we have pledged that by 2025, all Thakeham homes will be Zero Carbon in production and Carbon Neutral in lifetime operation.
Read more on our sustainability strategy here.