THE THAKEHAM DIFFERENCE
With our core values of community, people, environment, partnership & quality at the forefront of the entire design and build process, this new neighbourhood will be a place to thrive for generations to come.
At a Glance
- Considered design with extensive examination of local vernacular to ensure this new neighbourhood enhances its surroundings
- HBF 5* quality new homes
- Ease the pressure on first time buyers, key workers and key workers with quality affordable homes
- Delivering a sustainable community delivering a net bio-diversity gain of at least 20%
- The inclusion of wildlife-friendly features into buildings such as bird boxes, bat boxes and ‘insect hotels’ will integrate with new wildlife corridors through the new community
- Green space for families to enjoy
Zero Carbon Placemaking
By 2025, every Thakeham home built with be zero carbon in production and carbon neutral in lifetime operation. This is just part of our push to reduce Thakeham’s impact on the environment while also creating sustainable, aspirational neighbourhoods of the future.
Our environmental strategy focuses on: Climate Change, Nature Recovery, People and Communities.
You can read more on our sustainability strategy here.