This site will be a new community of 50 new homes showcasing Thakeham’s signature quality and design, with pockets of green space throughout.
With a focus on placemaking and enhancing communities, Thakeham’s vision for this new development is that it will be an attractive, visually sympathetic addition to its surroundings.
At a glance
- 50 new homes, including 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes and bungalows
- Biodiversity net gain – Retention of existing trees / hedgerows and new planting
- Natural green space
- HBF 5* quality new homes
- Policy compliant affordable homes that are tenure blind
- New landscape planting
- Electric vehicle charging points in all new homes
- Improved transport connectivity
- Homes designed in styles to reflect the character of the local area
Thakeham is passionate about changing the way the instruction industry approaches the issue of climate change. Setting exemplary targets well before government requirements, we have pledged that every Thakeham home built will be zero carbon in production by 2025.
You can read more here about the changes we’re enforcing across our business to combat the affect we have on our planet.