Thakeham Client, established in 2012, has rapidly grown to become a key player in the £1m to £10m market sector.
It has successfully integrated its unique style of service into building packages that include all of the disciplines that Thakeham Client can offer.
- Reached £10m turnover within two years of the launch of the business
- Values of secured projects increasing in value up to £4.5 million
- Proven record of flexibility in the diversity of projects delivered and secured
- Projects delivered to date have been within budget and within timescale for delivery
- Working with a wide range of Housing Associations within the South East
- Ability to undertake many forms of construction
- Repeat business from all sectors is being secured due to the company’s reputation and success
- Shortlisted for the LABC 2014 Awards for Best Social or Affordable Housing Scheme for Adur View
- Site Manager shortlisted for the LABC 2014 Awards for Site Manager of the Year at Adur View
- Building a formidable team of highly skilled professionals to support projects secured
- Delivery of the first showhome for a private client resulted in a number of reservations at launch weekend
From Left: Adur View, Upper Beeding (Saxon Weald Housing Association), Victory Court, Redhill (Brookworth), Horley Lodge Lane, Horley (Private Client)