Join Eddie & Ellie’s wild adventures!
Eddie & Ellie’s Wild Adventures is a cross-curriculum educational programme for lower key stage two pupils that is built around a children’s book. Born out of a genuine passion to equip local children with the knowledge and enjoyment of the nature and ecology around them.
It is a fundamental part of our social value approach, driving one of our four key goals – building future generations.
A lasting impact
We fund a programme of workshops, site visits and a school trip to a Wildlife Trust facility that follows a development’s journey from planning to site completion.
Carefully created in consultation with educational specialists, Wildlife Trusts, parents and their children, Eddie and Ellie is curated to leave a lasting impact long after our development has been completed.
• Fully funded programme of activity, books and materials provision, including a free Wildlife Trust education day
• Adds a richness of experience to curriculum topics
• Early career related learning provision inspires young minds
• Legacy of children who appreciate and look after nature
• Meaningful social value delivery for procurement teams
• Programme coordination with the school by our Social Value and site team
• Dedicated and enthusiastic, fully qualified, DBS checked, teacher delivers the workshops
• Strategic partnership with the Wildlife Trusts
• Google Classroom facility for safe and secure access to materials, with physical books and merchandise gifted to the pupils
• Full H&S and safeguarding risk assessments
Award winning programme
CIRIA have awarded Eddie & Ellie the best Community Engagement Project as part of the Big Biodiversity Challenge awards!
It’s amazing to see our work towards social value and biodiversity being recognised on a wider scale. These core values are essential to what we do as a community creator, ensuring it’s not just the developments we are so proud of, but also the community and surrounding environment which will flourish in generations to come.