We propose 80 new homes across this site in Northamptonshire. With zero carbon placemaking principles implemented throughout the design and build process, this will be a village community of the future.
- 80 new homes, including 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Homes will be zero carbon in lifetime operation and each home built will be carbon neutral in production
- HBF 5* quality new homes
- Policy compliant affordable homes that are tenure blind, easing the pressure on first time buyers and key workers
- 20% Biodiversity net gain – Retention of existing trees / hedgerows and new planting
- Natural green space
- New landscape planting
- The inclusion of wildlife-friendly features into buildings such as bird boxes, bat boxes and ‘insect hotels’ will integrate with new wildlife corridors through the new community
- Electric vehicle charging points in all new homes
- Integrated sustainable transport connectivity
- Homes designed in styles to reflect the character of the local area
As well as considered design, exceptional quality and unrivaled craftsmanship, Thakeham recognises the important social responsibility we have for our environment and how the house building sector impacts it. Ensuring that every Thakeham home built will be zero carbon in lifetime operation by 2025 and carbon neutral in production, is all part of our wider sustainability strategy.
You can read more on our efforts here.