At a glance
- Improved transport and infrastructure
- At least 20% Biodiversity Net Gain
- All homes will have a fast-electric vehicle charging point
- The provision of open space, locally equipped play area and Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
- Eases the pressure on first time buyers with quality affordable homes
- Community benefits, such as: new open space and play area
- We will engage local primary schools with our ‘Eddie & Ellie the Ecologists’ initiative to promote the importance of ecology and biodiversity
Zero Carbon Placemaking
Passionate about making a positive change within the house building industry, we have pledged that by 2025, every Thakeham home will be zero carbon in production and carbon neutral in its lifetime operation. Making these changes well before government targets puts Thakeham at the head of the change.
Our environmental strategy focusses on: Climate Change, Nature Recovery, People and Communities.
Read more about our sustainability strategy here.